Job opportunities with an industry leader
Senior Account Manager
Sterling Insurance Group is growing, and we’re in the market for a Commercial Lines Senior Account Manager.
If you have the drive to be an honest team player in a growing business, have a love of learning new industries, and put the client above everything, this is your opportunity to apply to one of the Top Work Places, as voted by Detroit Free Press for the past five years.
- Market new business and renewal policies
- Proactively manage and develop important, client relationships within an assigned client base
- Deliver client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ensure endorsement ordering & processing, policy checking, invoicing as well as marketing renewals and rounding out accounts.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment while paying strict attention to details and deadlines
- Dependable self-starter who demonstrates initiative to create improvement, learn new skills, and take on new responsibilities
- Affinity with our core values
- Strong organizational skills with ability to transition quickly from one job to another
- Ability to problem solve, think logically, and manage time-sensitive projects
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be professional in both appearance and manner
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Ability to explain coverages to the customer
- 5 years of property & casualty insurance experience required
- State of Michigan Property & Casualty License
Does this sound like your next job?
Apply here today!