Reaching your retirement goals requires smart planning and a disciplined approach to saving and investing. Sterling has the resources to help you get there.
1. Develop a savings plan.
- Estimate how much you'll need.
- Diversify your retirement savings into a variety of asset classes.
- Build a Portfolio in line with your long-term goals and risk tolerance.
2. Explore ways to save.
- Maximize contributions to your existing 401(k), 403(b), 457, or other qualified plan.
- Establish a Traditional or Roth IRA to benefit from tax-deferred growth.
- Consider an Individual 401(k), SEP-IRA, or profit-sharing plan if you're a small business owner.
Our portfolio of top rated investment companies provides a wide menu of services and investment instruments to choose from. Contact one of our investment professionals today to discuss your options.